We believe that a healthy diet leads to a healthy mind.
Items on our tuckshop menu all made fresh, on site. That means no packaged foods – just healthy, homemade goodness right down to our iceblocks!
The school’s Kitchen Garden Program has helped emphasise healthy cooking and eating practices to our students, and our wonderful tuckshop staff have carefully promoted the same message through their menu.
Seasonally adjusted each term, the menu features low gluten and vegan options, with a strong emphasis on foods without additives or preservatives – some menu items are fresh from our own gardens!
- "Roast of the Day" Vegetarian roast served with roasted potatoes, pumpkin, beans and gravy
- "Shepherd’s Pie" Vintage classic, vegetarian shepherd’s pie with sweet potato topping
- “Gourmet Sandwiches, Wraps and Baguettes”
We use 100% compostable packaging and have introduced a worm farm to recycle food scraps, with plans underway for a composting station to use on our own Kitchen Garden and Ag Centre.
OUR ONLINE CANTEEN
Our online ordering system offers parents a simple and convenient solution to ordering school meals.
To register for Online Canteen simply:
- Visit ouronlinecanteen.com.au
- Sign up by completing the registration form
- Receive a confirmation email
- Log in to the website
- Select DDCS and enter your child/ren names
- Add credit and order your meals
RETURNING PARENTS PLEASE NOTE!
Don't forget to please log in and update your child’s information to include their NEW CLASS. This way, we can make sure their lunch gets to them!