New Senior Building Update & Completion - March 2020
The past month has seen the final completion of works. Practical completion was achieved on 25 March 2020.
Progress and completion on site has included:
- ·Landscaping completed
- ·External painting completed
- ·Balustrades / Handrails installed & completed (approx. 10 km if laid out in a straight line!)
- ·Operable walls installed
- ·Mechanical plant louvres installed
- ·Covercrete to first floor verandah completed
- ·Tac tiles installed
- ·Internal fit out completed
- ·Cleaners completed their work and external cleanup of site completed
- ·Key system installed
- ·Defects process carried out & 12 months defects liability period commenced
We now await delivery of furniture and occupancy of building dependent on Covid-19 resolution. Thanks for taking the time over the past 9 months to keep in touch with the monthly updates. It has been a pleasure sharing these and let me take this opportunity to publicly thank Andrew & his team from Northbuild and Brennan & team from Burling Brown Architects for their excellence in building and design of our new senior building. Thanks also to Scott Hopkins, our Chief Financial Officer from Head Office, for his support with this project.
Mr David Peers (Business Manager)