Steps to Enrol
Thank you for considering Darling Downs Christian School for your child’s education.
Darling Downs Christian School welcomes enrolments for all year levels and applications may be commenced at any time.If you have any difficulties with this process, you may contact the Enrolments Officer on 4659 1111.
Step 1: Submit an initial enrolment enquiry
Step 2: Tour of the school campus
Step 3: Complete and return the following:
- Enrolment Application form
- Birth Certificate
- Current immunisation schedule or statement
- Most recent report cards (at least 2 semesters), except for Prep & Kindy enrolments
- Any other relevant information (eg. medical/learning plans)
- Non-refundable application fee of $100 per student
If applicable, please also provide:
- Any appraisals or learning support records
- Copies of any current Court Orders or Parenting Agreements
- Any Medical Action Plans (e.g. Asthma or Anaphylaxis)
Step 4: Interview
Once your application has been submitted you will be contacted by the Enrolments Officer to organise an interview.
All new students are required to attend an enrolment interview with the Principal.Please note, an interview does not guarantee enrolment and parents should wait for formal notification before taking further steps.
Step 5: Confirmation & Commencement
A letter or email will be sent as soon as practicable after the interview has been undertaken. If a place is unavailable, your child will be added to our waiting list, unless you advise us otherwise.
Students will be enrolled in their classes and parents/guardians advised of a commencement date and any other necessary information via the Enrolment Officer.