Make a Donation
Darling Downs Christian School has a proud history of nurturing and educating young people.
Our current students are the grateful beneficiaries of those who have given financially during the past 80 years of our school's history, as well as the strong support from our parents and community today. The construction of new buildings and improvements ensure our students have access to the best possible resources, facilities and opportunities going into the 21st century. Financial contributions, donations and bequests help to provide the much-needed funds for these projects, over and above school fees and government grants.
HOW TO CONTRIBUTE
There are a number of ways you can make a donation.
1. Make a tax deductible contribution toward the DDCS building fund.
Current building projects include:
- new double modular classrooms constructed in early 2016;
- Kitchen Garden & Horticulture facilities;
- new Secondary building to be completed in 2020,
- and a multi-purpose hall.
2. Make a non-tax deductible contribution towards individual projects and resources including curriculum, textbooks and sporting equipment.
3. Assist with fundraising. Please refer to our Parents & Friends Page to see how you can be involved.
Donations can be made by cash, cheque, EFTPOS or internet banking.
For more information, please contact our Business Manager, Mr David Peers via email: email@example.com or phone the school office on (07) 4659 1111. David will be very happy to assist you or answer any questions you may have.
All donations are greatly appreciated.