Campus and Facilities
Our beautiful, semi-rural campus in the suburb of Glenvale provides our students with peaceful and spacious grounds, whilst still being only minutes from Toowoomba’s CBD.
Covering just over 35-acres, our school features
- spacious modern classrooms,
- a well-equipped Learning Resource Centre,
- productive Agricultural Centre,
- a large Kitchen Garden featuring an outdoor classroom,
- specialised facilities including a fully equipped training kitchen, art room, and science centre
- playgrounds, sports fields and a chapel.
Trees and shrubs have been planted extensively across the campus to provide shade and landscaping, while our outdoor learning centres highlight the desire to give each child a holistic, healthy education.
We look forward to a promising future, with plenty of room to expand to meet the needs of our growing student population.